Sunday 19 April 2015

Speed

Everything goes too fast. I have literally just realised how far into the year we are, and its stressing me out. It is so nearly my birthday and that is another year gone, and well everything is just shit now isn't it so. I cant deal with it all.

Everything just goes too fast, and I am missing things and feeling it physically in places I never knew existed. It is like a physical pain, that makes me sick to my stomach and paralyses me with fear. I don't even know where I am anymore, I am so so so lost it is unreal. Each and every day I fall deeper and deeper into I don't even know what- this complete and utter whirlwind that is my life. And I don't know what to do anymore. I am so lost that I cant even think about being lost or anything.

I am just so numb, yet feeling so so much all at once. I am staring at the black empty walls wondering where it all went wrong. I don't know what to do- it is getting unbearable, the constant struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment