Tuesday 28 April 2015

Broken World

I don't know if everyone feels like this at some point in their lives, or if I'm being over dramatic. Well I know how it feels to me, but I mean to everyone else. But now it's a broken world. If you've ever felt like you have nowhere, and nowhere to run and nowhere to hide, and the more you think about things, the more you realise how massively broken and messed up every single aspect of your life is. There is nowhere I feel safe, and there is nowhere I want to be.

If I felt bad before, I was kidding myself, and if I thought that things were as bad as they could get, I was so so so wrong.

I know nothing lasts forever, and I know that everything changes, but that doesn't make it okay, or easy. And the hard part is having no warning, as to when everything is going to make you feel like the world is caving in on you. In fact it is quite hilarious, how I thought that nothing could possibly get worse, because I have felt so shit for so long- but now we have reached a new low. Nothing could be worse than this to be honest, and well I don't even have any words for how broken I feel.

I seem to lose everything, and the physical emotional pain I feel is absolutely ridiculous. And to be honest i'm not sure exactly what to do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment